1. Who is the data controller?
The data controller is identified in Exhibit 1 to this Legal Notice.
What type of data do we collect? How did we obtain it?
The personal data categories we process from customers and suppliers are:
- Personal identification data
- Postal or electronic addresses
- Commercial information
- Economic and transaction data
2. Do we process protected data?
The data mentioned above have been obtained directly from you when you submit a commercial offer, contract proposal, etc. or through your company, who provided us the identification data and other information required to achieve the purpose of the contractual relationship between the parties. You and/or your company are required to provide us with updated data when available.
3. For what purpose is your personal data processed?
The data subject’s data is processed to manage different activities arising from specific procedures relating to sales, after-sales service, supplier management, service quality, etc. We use your data to perform one of the following actions:
- Send you the information requested through the contact form on our website or through any other means of contact with our company,
- Offer products and services that best suit the interest of potential and existing customers.
3. Undertake administrative, fiscal and accounting management for our customers and/or suppliers.
4. Perform, amongst other things, satisfaction surveys and market researches to put together the best possible offer, optimised quality service, etc.
4. How long will we retain your data?
We will retain personal data on natural persons linked to potential customers, current customers and suppliers collected through various contact and/or information collection forms until the data subject requests its erasure. The data provided by our customers and suppliers will be retained for the duration of the commercial relationship between the parties, with due regard to applicable legal obligations on data storage.
In any event, your personal data will be retained for such period as is reasonably necessary, taking into account our need to address issues that may arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate new services and comply with relevant legislation. This means that we can retain your personal data for a reasonable period even after you have ceased to use our products or this website. Following this period, your personal data will be deleted from all our systems.
5. What is the legal basis for legitimacy for processing your data?
The legal basis for legitimacy will depend on the type data being processed.
|PROCESSING||LEGAL BASIS FOR LEGITIMACY|
|Accounting Management: customer and/or supplier billing management||Maintenance, development and monitoring of the contractual relationship between the parties|
|Tax management: withholding tax, bonuses, etc.||Maintenance, development and monitoring of the contractual relationship between the parties; compliance with legal obligations|
|Administrative management: Management of logistics, warehouse, customer deliveries, receipt of goods, etc.||Maintenance, development and monitoring of the contractual relationship between the parties|
Marketing: Acciones comerciales sobre nuestros productos o servicios dirigidas a nuestros clientes o aquellas personas que nos han solicitado información relativa en el pasado incluyendo la realización de encuestas de satisfacción a nuestros clientes.
Free and unambiguous consent of the data subject (potential customers). The data subject will be advised that, under no circumstance, will the withdrawal of this consent restrict or condition the performance of the contract between the parties; and/or the legitimate interest of the company to promote and market products or services similar to those delivered to or requested by the data subjects in the past
If you refuse to provide your personal data, we will not be able to perform your contract, comply with legal obligations or those arising from public powers.
6. To whom will we disclose your data?
We will not transfer your personal data to third parties that intend to use them in direct marketing actions, except where you have expressly authorised us to do so.
We may share your personal data with government agencies and competent authorities when so required by law, or in cases where we, acting in good faith, consider that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding; defend any legal claim or lawsuit; or safeguard the rights of the company or its customers and the public.
We will not transfer or disclose your data to third parties. The company is solely responsible for its processing and custody.
We will share your personal data with certain third parties (eg. Internet service providers to help manage our website or perform contracted services, computer support and maintenance companies, logistics companies, managing agents and tax and accounting consultancy companies, etc.). Be that as it may, these third parties must maintain, at all times, the same levels of security as we provide regarding your personal data. When necessary, they will be bound by legal commitments to keep your personal data private and secure and use the information solely following specific instructions from the company.
7. Do we transfer data to third countries?
Data transfers to third countries are not envisaged at present.
8. What are your rights as the data subject?
Any individual shall have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not we are processing their personal data.
Specifically, data subjects may request the right of access to their personal data and receive them in a machine-readable, standard format if the processing is performed by electronic means (right to portability).
Likewise, data subjects may request the right to rectify inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
Additionally, under certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data. Under certain circumstances, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the data subjects may exercise their right to object to the processing of their data.
We will stop processing the data unless there are compelling legitimate grounds or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims, or exceptions provided in applicable regulations.
Likewise, we may withdraw your consents at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
Likewise, the User may, at any time, exercise the rights mentioned above by writing to us using the contact details provided in Exhibit 1 to this Legal Notice, attaching a copy of his/her I.D.
The User also has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, notably when he/she failed to obtain satisfaction in exercising his/her rights.
Furthermore, under Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we undertake not to send advertising via e-mail without the express prior consent of the recipient. The User may oppose the sending of advertising by checking the relevant box.
Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
If any User or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful use of any content and/or engagement in any unlawful activity on the web pages included or accessible through this website, they must notify the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements, and declaring expressly, under his/her responsibility, that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
Spanish legislation shall apply in the event of any litigation concerning the OWNER’S WEBSITE.
The administrative information provided on the website does not replace the publication of legal notices of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which are the sole instrument that attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide and does not purport to be legally binding.
BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION:
Data Controller: S.A.T. 1941 SANTA TERESA Purpose: Provide the requested services and perform accounting, tax and administrative management, as well as send commercial communications about our products and/or services. Legal basis for legiitimacy: Contract performance. Legitimate interest of the data controller. Recipients: No data will be transferred to third parties, except as required by law. Rights: Right to access, rectify and erase the data, as well as other rights detailed under additional information. You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail with a copy of the N.I.F. to our e-mail address:email@example.com Origin: Data subject. Additional information: You can access additional and detailed information on Data Protection on our website: https://aceite1881.com/
- Who is the data controller?
- Company: SAT 1941 SANTA TERESA
- TAX ID NO: F-41028648
- Address: Ctra. Lantejuela, 1, 41640 Osuna, Sevilla
- Tel.: 954 81 09 50
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
- S.A.T. 1941 SANTA TERESA processes the information provided by the data subjects to perform administrative, accounting, and fiscal management of the services requested and send commercial communications about our products and services.
- How long will we retain your data?
- The data provided shall be retained for the duration of the business relationship with the User, and, where necessary, during the period required by law.
- What is the legitimate basis for processing your data?
- The legal basis for processing your data is as follows:
- Contract performance: Provision of requested services
- Legitimate interest of the data controller: Sending commercial communications
- To whom will we disclose your data?
- No data will be transferred to third parties, except as required by law.
- Data transfers to third countries
- Data transfers to third countries are not envisaged at present.
- What are your rights as the data subject?
- Any individual shall have the right to obtain confirmation whether or not S.A.T. 1941 SANTA TERESA is processing their personal data.
- Data subjects have the right to access their personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its erasure when, amongst other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep the data for the exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Under certain circumstances, and for reasons relating to their particular situation, the data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, (COMPANY NAME) will stop processing the data, unless there are compelling legitimate grounds, or for the exercise or defence of possible legal claims.
- You may materially exercise your rights as follows: by contacting the following e-mail address: email@example.com
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw such consent, at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data prior to such withdrawal.
- If you feel that your rights have been violated in the context of protection of personal data, particularly, if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may file a complaint with the relevant Data Protection Control Authority through from their website: www.agpd.es.
- How did we obtain your data?
- The data subject provided the personal data processed by SAT 1941 SANTA TERESA
- The data categories processed are:
- Identifying data
- Postal and electronic addresses
- Commercial information
We do not process special categories of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
Pursuant to Regulation (E.U.) 2016/679 in force, the personal data provided shall be processed for the following purposes:
- To send information requested through the contact form on our website or through any other means of contact with our company,
- To offer potential and current customers products and services that best suit their interest.
- To undertake administrative, fiscal and accounting management for our customers and/or suppliers,
- To conduct, amongst other things, satisfaction surveys and market researches to put together the best possible offer, optimised quality service, etc.
- And, to send legitimate interest commercial information about our products and services.
Such processing of your data is based on your consent. By clicking the “SEND” button, the User consents to the data processing described above.
Likewise, we inform you that, except where required by law or your express consent, we will not transfer your data to third parties.