1.- COPYRIGHT NOTICE
The company is the owner of all the intellectual property rights hereof and, therefore, reserves the right to pursue legal action in the event of an infringement.
All information on this website, including graphics and source code, is considered the intellectual property of S.A.T. 1941 SANTA TERESA, based in Spain, with brand name 1881.
Any distribution, modification, transfer, publishing or other use of its intellectual property rights or the website’s content for any purpose not authorised expressly by the company is strictly prohibited.
Any User accessing this website may only make private use of the information contained herein, and may only download or make private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to a local network and/or the Internet and/or the Intranet.
In cases of doubt on the permitted uses and prohibited uses relating to the work covered under our intellectual property right, you may request such information at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The contents of this website have been deposited with a Notary Public, who will certify that we are the creators of this content in case of dispute.
2.- NOTICE ON LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR LINKS
Links to third party websites on our website are provided solely to assist you in locating other websites with useful information relating to our activity or with content relevant to the User.
We are not liable for any feedback or content published on third party websites linked or referred to on our website.
The third-party links mentioned above do not imply any suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit such websites. Therefore, S.A.T. 1941 SANTA TERESA does not accept any liability for links on our website to third-party websites or for damages that may arise thereof.
This website and its sections use so-called cookies, i.e. small text files that we place into a folder on the User’s computer that provides us information, including number of visits, date and time of the last visit, language preferences, contents and pages viewed, as well as other data.
Cookies allow us to offer the User a better service, creating contents best suited to the User’s preferences, based on the information in the small text files, and contents translated into the User’s language.
If you do not want to receive cookies on your computer, you may disable the function in the relevant option of your Internet browser (normally found in the “Internet Options” section of the “Tools” menu).
Intellectual and industrial property rights
- All exploitation rights reserved.
- This use of this website is governed by Spanish law and is protected by national and international industrial and intellectual property rights.
- Any Internet user who accesses this website can view the information contained therein, and download or make private reproductions on their computer system, provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties or installed on a server connected to the Internet or a local network.
- Any distribution, modification, transformation, transfer, publishing or other activity not authorised expressly by the holder of the exploitation rights is strictly prohibited. The unauthorised use of the materials and information on this website may breach the legislation on intellectual or industrial property and/or other applicable laws.
- The User of the website undertakes, at all times, to refrain from deleting, modifying, circumventing or tampering with any protection devices or security systems that may be installed therein.
- If you wish to submit a suggestion or feedback about our Declaration of Copyright and Industrial Property, please contact us.
Thank you very much, the S.A.T. 1941 SANTA TERESA team.