What is a cookie, and what is its purpose?
A Cookie is a small file with information on the User’s browsing experience that is stored on the User’s computer, tablet, smartphone or other devices.
Overall, our Users’ «cookies» help us improve the quality of our website, enabling us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which can be improved.
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the Internet and play a core role in enhancing or enabling interactive services, easier browsing and website usability.
Under no circumstances can these cookies harm your computer. In contrast, they help us identify and solve errors when they are enabled. b) What types of cookies do we use?
- First-party cookies: Cookies sent from our computers and/or domains to your computer to provide the services requested.
- Third Party Cookies: Cookies sent to your computer from third party (partner organisation) computers and/or domains that are not managed by us. For example, social network cookies or external interfaces, such as Google Maps.
Time-based cookies that remain enabled:
- Session Cookies: Temporary cookies that are stored in your browser’s cookie file only during the browsing session, and are automatically deleted from your hard drive. The information contained in these cookies is used to analyse website traffic patterns. Ultimately, these cookies allow us to provide a better user experience through improved content and greater ease-of-use.
- Permanent Cookies: They are stored on the User’s computer. Our website reads the cookies whenever the User visits our site. A permanent cookie has a set expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to provide purchase and registration services.
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential to browse our website and enable its proper functioning. For instance, they allow us to monitor traffic and data communication, provide access to restricted areas, complete the purchase and checkout process, use security features, store video content to be transmitted or share content through social media.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies allow the User to access predefined website features based on a User’s preferences, including language, browser, the region from where the website is accessed, etc.
- Analytic cookies: These cookies are used to track the number of users to measure and analyse website and service usage statistically.
To that end, we analyse your browsing experience on our website to optimise the products and/or services offered.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the most effective management possible of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous monitoring. They enable us to store information relating to your browsing activity and show you advertising based on your browsing profile.
Purpose of each cookie used:
Detailed below are the cookies used on our website and the providers to whom they belong. First-party cookies belong to our domain, and third-party cookies belong to other domains as shown in the table below:
|Third-party, analytics and permanent cookies
|Used to collect information on the user’s browsing experience on the website, the track origin of the visit and other similar statistical data. This cookie does not collect information about the User’s name, surname or postal address.
How can the User adjust or disable cookies?
The User may enable, disable or delete cookies installed on the computer through the Internet browser options. If you do not allow cookies to be installed on your browser, certain website services may not be available to you and/or your User experience may be less satisfactory.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Otros navegadores: consulte la documentación del navegador que tenga instalado.