The Mediterranean gastronomy is rich in many meals and varieties. The food offered by this cuisine is undoubtedly one of the most appreciated in the world and among its greatest representatives is the paella. This meal, where rice is the main ingredient, is of Valencian origin, east of Spain. Although the most canonical recipe can carry artichokes and even snails – as an option – today we bring you a recipe that follows the main steps of its execution.
For this, the Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1881 is indispensable, which will provide the authentic Mediterranean flavor to all the ingredients that we detail in this Spanish recipe.
Ingredients for 4 people:
– 400 gr. of rice.
– 150 gr. of chicken meat.
– 75 gr. of rabbit meat.
– 750 gr. of green beans.
– 1 red pepper.
– 2 ripe tomatoes.
– 1 onion.
– 2 cloves of garlic.
– Meat broth.
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil 1881.
- Cut the garlic, onion, pepper and tomato very thin.
- Put a generous amount of Oil 1881 in the paella (the name of the huge pan where it is made – it can be a large pan) and fry in the order you cut.
- Let it pochet and remove it until it hardens.
- Re-pour it over the pan and add the rice.
- Remute it so that it acquires the flavors of the rehash and adds the broth. You must stop stirring until it is ready to serve.
- Add the beans, meat and saffron.
- Cook until the rice grain is al dente and let stand for 5 minutes.