1881 Top Selection is an oil with personality, with medium spiciness and that is produced after undergoing an exclusive process of natural decanting that gives it the texture so highly valued by our consumers.
Coupage (blend) prepared from the Manzanilla, Hojiblanca and Lechín olive varieties. The Manzanilla increases its fruitiness of olive and tomato leaves, the Hojiblanca conveys the aroma of artichoke and green almond, and the Lechín gives it the basis of its character.
Elegant presentation in a glass “marasca” bottle, with case and non-refillable stopper.
Chemical characteristics: FFA Acidity: <0.5% and Peroxides: <10 meq O2/kg.
Chemical characteristics: FFA Acidity: < 0,5% and Peroxides: <10 meq O2/kg,
- EAN code: 8437000233312.
- Container: Square-shaped glass bottle.
- Lid: Aluminium screw top and dispenser.
- Format: 0,5 lt.
- Net weight of product: 455 gr
- Total weight of product: 879 gr
- Product dimensions: 58x58x272 mm.
- Type of box: Cardboard with internal separators.
- Dimensions of the box: 19x14x29 cm
- Bottles per box: 6.
Cost per bottle = 4.40 €