1881 Alta Selección is medium pungent olive oil with character, packaged following an exclusive natural decantation process that gives it the texture highly valued by our consumers.
A blend of Manzanilla, Hojiblanca and Lechín varieties. The Manzanilla is fruity with notes of olive leaves and tomato, Hojiblanca conveys the aroma of artichoke and almond, and Lechín lends it character.
Stylish packaging in a Marasca-type glass bottle, with a non-refillable cap and in a case.
Chemical properties: FFA acidity: < 0.5% and peroxides: <10 meq O<sub2/kg,
- EAN code: 8437000233931.
- Container: Square glass bottle.
- Cap: Aluminium with thread and dispenser.
- Format: 0.5 litres with individual case.
- Net weight of product: 455 grams.
- Total weight of product: 879 grams.
- Bottle dimensions: 58x58x272 mm.
- Type of box: Cardboard with internal dividers.
- Box dimensions: 19x14x29 cm.
- Number of bottles per box: 6.
Price per bottle: a 6,78€