1881 Alta Selección is medium pungent olive oil with character, packaged following an exclusive natural decantation process that gives it the texture highly valued by our consumers.
A blend of Manzanilla, Hojiblanca and Lechín varieties. The Manzanilla is fruity with notes of olive leaves and tomato, Hojiblanca conveys the aroma of artichoke and almond, and Lechín lends it character.
Its tin packaging keeps it insulated from light and heat, helping it to maintain its initial characteristics throughout the recommended consumption period.
Chemical properties: FFA acidity: < 0.5% and peroxides: <10 meq O2/kg.
- EAN code: 8437000233473.
- Container: Can.
- Cap: Polyethylene.
- Format: 0,5 litres.
- Net weight of product: 455 grams.
- Total weight of product: 533 grams.
- Bottle dimensions: 51x78x152 mm.
- Type of box: Cardboard with internal dividers.
- Dimensiones de la caja: 28x40x17 cm.
- Number of bottles per box: 25
Price per bottle 5,53€